These are Tokens associated with the We Share Abundance (WSA) economy and have grown from about 5 cents 12 months ago to around $20 each today.
The best thing is that they are forecast to double each month for the next few months.
You can buy these on the Waves.exchange right now but better still you can join We Share Abundance and get them FREE!
Stake Pools for a Guaranteed minimum 50% return on a 30 day contract and you will start to build your nest egg today.
Most Staking plans are long term, usually 12 months or more, but with WSA your cash is only tied up for 30 days and you are guaranteed a profit.
Its Simple, Its Revolutionary and It Works!
You can get started FREE (but bettter if you have from $2 to $125 to deposit for a 50% a month profit)
You don’t need to be a crypto expert…
Just follow these simple steps..
- Register here
- Verify your email ( you can’t log in until you do this). Check spam folders if not in your inbox and if you still have trouble put in a support ticket.
- From the dropdown menu in your office select “Pool Optiions”
- Choose the Pools you wish to enter and add them to the cart (Pools must be entered in order). If you choose all 6 Pools (Only $125) and stake within 48 hours of registration you will get an instant $25 cash back reward.
- View cart and review the items
- Checkout and select payment method.
- Paypal is fastest and easiest if you don’t have crypto. Time almost instant.
- If you already hold some crypto assets you can select to use them with the coinpayment options. Time about 20 minutes to complete
- If you are esperienced in trading Crypto then you can buy WESA Tokens in the Waves exchange and upload them to your WSA Wallet and stake pools with them. Time, can take upto 8 hours
To recap; the fastest way to get started is using a debit or credit card or your Paypal account.
Accumulate all the Tokens you can now because by this time next year they are likely to be worth thousands of dollars each! This is how you create your nest egg!
Thought For The Day – REST: Planning your rest is as important as planning your work.
p.s. “The greatest joys in life are found not only in what we do and feel, but also in our quiet hope and labors for others.” ~ Bryant McGill – Author